Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How do I get poasters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member karbipbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen some posters, how do you get them? I don't recall ever seeing them in the catalog.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can find them in the AG website. Just do a search for "poster" most historical girls have two: a meet and a reading poster.

    Ana [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member karbipbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess it would help if I knew how to spell! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member karbipbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the help, I found them. Now what is all of this talk about codes? I had a $10 off for my club membership and used that for my Christmas order. Are there others out there? How do you find out about them? Yall' are like the AG sleuths!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •